Safe wallpaper removal with a non-toxic, no-odor solution. Then carefully wash the walls to thoroughly remove adhesive residue.
Removing soiled, peeling or just plain ugly wallpaper will transform the feel of any Kansas City room. Then you have the option to hang new wallpaper (really!) or dial back to a calming paint color.
- Considerate workers respect your home
- Two wallpaper removal potions: removal only or removal and paint-ready
- It really is a dirty, nasty chore - we're experts.
- Popcorn ceiling removal too - asbestos test required
The Wallpaper Removal Process:
- Set up a tidy work area
- Tape n' tarp to protect the floor and furniture
- Remove wallpaper and adhesive glue
- Scrub walls and rinse to remove residue
- Repair, fill, seal or sand per the agreed Scope of Work
- Professional techniques ensure clean lines and a flash-free and lint-free finish
The Cost for Wallpaper Removal
Removal costs start at $600 per day per painter. Generally, one painter can remove wallpaper in one bedroom in a day. But, some factors can affect the removal time and therefore the cost
- Number of layers
- Wall condition
- Ceiling height
- Previous wall prep
- We'll advise the best options for your situation
What We Use
- Best in Class - Safe 'n Simple is no-odor, biodegradeable, non-toxic. MSDS available
- Our workers love it - no mask or gloves required!
- Leaves no chemical residue on your walls