Painted kitchen cabinets update a dark 70's look.
Golden Oak cabinets have got to go! Paint will transform a kitchen without the cost or hassle of installing new cabinets.
- Dark to light or light to dark
- Painting cabinets allows a complete color change
- Painting only - we don't offer antiquing, glazing, etc.
Crestwood Painting did a wonderful job on my kitchen cabinets. They gave an accurate and fair estimate, worked full days, and were extremely neat and courteous. They also worked during regular business hours so we could be out of the house.
The Cabinet Painting Process
- We'll remove existing knobs & pulls (even hinges!)
- Thoroughly clean to remove fingerprints & PB&J grunge
- Prime and paint
- Install new, clean and cool hardware
- Leave you in peace to enjoy your new refuge
The Cost to Paint Cabinets in Kansas City
- Depends, of course - finish type, number of steps, color
- Generally, Kansas City kitchens are in the $3000 (smallish, no island) to $6000 (with island, med. size kitchen). Or more.
- Usually three to five low-stress days
- No tear-out, no mess, no plumbing
- Bathroom vanities can be painted too
Paint For Kitchen Cabinets
- Professional grade, water-based products are tough-as-nails and very low odor
- Sprayed finish means no brush marks, more consistent coverage
- Fast drying means less kitchen down time
- Oak grain? We can fill to minimize the grain appearance
It's generally not much of a savings to purchase unfinished cabinets and then to paint unfinished cabinets on site - but send us a photo and we can discuss.